2017 was a significant year for MLM as we were nominated for and won some very prestigious industry awards.
In the summer we attended the ARMA ACE awards. We were nominated/won for the following categories:
- Winner – Apprentice of the Year (Oliver Fanthorpe)
- Highly commended award – Corporate and Social Responsibility Firm of the Year
- Finalist – Property Woman of the Year (Director Shelley Jacobs)
- Finalist – Larger Managing Agent of the Year
It was a fantastic event with some exciting wins for MLM!
At the News on the Block Property Management Awards in December 2017, MLM were finalists and won awards in the following categories:
- Winner – Employer of the Year
- Winner – Best Managing Agent of a mixed use block
- Highly Commended Award – Best Managing Agent for an RTM / RMC block
- Finalist – London Property Management Company of the Year
- Finalist – Regional Property Management Compant of the Year
We are proud to have been selected this year, but most particularly excited to be awarded Employer of the year, traditionally a hard fought category.
We work hard to keep our staff engaged, nutured and motivated in the face of our challenging industry and work hard to promote a relaxed, hard working and structured environment. These conflicting elements are hard to achieve – but achieve them MLM do!
We are currently working towards accreditation with Investors in People and hope to achieve this in 2018.
Our awards this year represent the culmination of a lot of hard work in raising our standards as part of our ongoing development to be the managing agent of choice.