MLM Going Green
Global climate change represents one of the nation’s most serious long-term problems.
Our commitment to the environment is a high priority for us and we work hard to ensure our activities don’t have an adverse impact.
Over the past 12 months we have surpassed our objectives. We remain committed to reducing our carbon footprint even more than last year and will achieve this by taking more of the following measures:
- Replacing our car fleet to lower emission vehicles
- Replacing office equipment with more eco-friendly alternatives
- Increasing our recycling by 66%
- Using public transport within London
- Using local suppliers
- Replacing office consumables with re-usable alternatives
- Using ‘Green Aware’ contractors
- Voluntarily offsetting our emissions
- Instrumental in Roof Garden programs
As part of our commitment to the environment MLM have recently achieved a 5 star Green Achiever accreditation, being one of only a hand full SME’s to achieve this status. Our recycling has also increased 112% in the past 12 months.